Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Rhythm and Rhyme...

Hello & Happy New Year...and with the New Year...(which is honestly just the next page on the calendar), often comes a "day of reckoning", if you will...I know, I know...those infernal societal messages out there that continually blare in our faces..."What kind of resolution are you going to make this year?  WHO CARES!  It's much more important to create a rhythm in our lives that works...and maybe you would like to make some "plans" for change...and that's good...but let's not set ourselves up for failure...Instead, let's take a few steps to move toward actualizing a gentler pattern of flow that will in turn lull us into a more sustainable rhythm.  So here goes...

As some of you may know, I have been on quite the "ride" for the past two years, hence the somewhat long delay in posting...But, in a nutshell, here's what's been going on...I closed my shop in Massachusetts, began planning a move cross country, sold our home in three days, (oh, yes, and packed up said home), had knee surgery, helped deliver my third grandson and made the trek to McKinney Texas all in this pretty short span of time...WHEW!  It's amazing what we can do, especially when we don't know what's actually in store for us...THANK GOD!  Needless to say, I learned a lot in the process and I hope to be imparting some of that wisdom in the coming posts for all to share.  

So, here I am...back in the saddle...and very glad to be here!  I will be sharing some really cool AND useful information for "girls like us" ...the kind of stuff that will help get us through our days with a sense of purpose and zeal.  I will be using my Blog for the soul purpose of getting related and even though I may not know you, I hope my posts will reach you in a way that touches, moves, and inspires you to keep on keepin' on.  Oh, and by the way, I will be talking about fun things like the clothing we wear, the food we prepare, and the space that we share, TOO!  Don't worry.

Stay tuned...and, by all means....I would LOVE to hear from you with any comments, questions, or concerns and I will do my best to address each of them with heartfelt sincerity. 

Until next time...wishing you grace~  Deborah 

1 comment: